- Web server logs with anonymized IPv4 and IPv6 addresses are kept for one day in order to be able to debug any occurring service issues. Logs older than that will be deleted. This concerns the following domains:
- No other personal data of yours is stored or relayed to external or third-party services. Exceptions are noted beside any link.
- The BunsenLabs project does not assume any responsibility for the content of linked third-party pages or any consequences arising from visiting such linked pages.
Legal and licenses
All content on this page, if not otherwise noted, is Copyright © The BunsenLabs Linux Project and licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
The BunsenLabs logo is Copyright © 2015 Rodrigo Moya (BL user Ututo) and also licensed under CC-BY-NC-SA 4.0.
All registered trademarks mentioned on this site belong to their rightful owners.
The BunsenLabs Linux Project is not affiliated with Debian. Debian is a registered trademark owned by Software in the Public Interest, Inc.
Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.
netcup® is the registered trademark of Felix Preuß.
The OpenSans web font is licensed under the Apache License, version 2.0.
The Roboto web font is licensed under the Apache License, version 2.0.
The social media icons in the index leader are licensed as follows:
- The SVG speech bubble is a modified version of https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datei:Speech_bubble.svg (PUBLIC DOMAIN)
- The unmodified but scaled SVG Github logo is used in agreement with the terms set forth by Github Inc. https://github.com/logos
- The SVG feed icon originates from here https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Generic_Feed-icon.svg and a modified form is used in agreement with the GNU GPL/LGPL. The modified source can be freely downloaded and inspected by opening the media file from our website and clicking Save as….
- The Twitter logo is mostly used in accordance with Twitter band guidelines set forth here https://about.twitter.com/content/dam/about-twitter/company/brand-resources/en_us/Twitter_Brand_Guidelines_V2_0.pdf. except we use a black version.